Fiat Ducato White 100 euro (up to 3 people)
Category : Uncategorized
Rent of a Motorhome / Campervan Ford in Balkans
Campervan based on Fiat Ducato , 2005, 2.5 turbo diesel engine, manual transmission.
Campervan is very easy to manage, has power steering. It can reach speeds of up to 140km per hour. Consumption of diesel fuel 7-8 liters per 100 km.
- Number of people 3
- Security deposit 200 Eur
- Fuel (full tank, return the same) DIESEL
- Transmission Mechanik
- Solar system yes
- Inverter from DC/AC 220V (150W) (optional)
- Metal safe for money yes
- Gas stove, fridge yes
- Air conditioning yes (the summer season, works only on 220 volts in the campsite)
- Heater Webasto (optional)
- Two sets of bed linen, towels yes
- Kitchen utensils for 3 persons yes
- Shower, sink, biotoilet yes
- Hot water no
- Outdoor dining table, chairs (by the number of people) yes
- A tank for clean water, a waste water tank yes
- Size bed 1.45 x 1.80 m
- Size bed 0.95 x 1.95 m
The kitchen has a fridge, one gas hobs, a washbasin, kitchen utensils for 3 people (plates, cups and cutlery), pans.
Also, bicycles, barbecue boats, boats and much more are available for an extra charge. See on the “Camping Equipment” page.
The caravan has a large trunk for things.
The caravan is completely autonomous.
The water supply system of the motorhome includes 2 tanks: one with clean water of 100 liters, which can be filled free of charge at gas stations; tank for a toilet of 25 liters (dry closet).
The caravan is equipped with air conditioning, operating from 220 volts in the campsite (the summer period).
On the roof there is a solar system for autonomous power supply of the caravan.
Detailed instructions for using the campervan are attached.
All questions and reservation requests can be sent to our e-mail: email@example.com by Viber, WhatsApp +38267384858 or by using the forms at the bottom of this page.
The camper uses a thermoelectric refrigerator. This is the most common type of refrigerator for motorhomes, as it does not require a gas connection. When using such a refrigerator, the following facts must be taken into account:
– temperature decrease is very slow;
– cooling only up to 15-20°C difference with the environment;
– a high level of energy consumption, which is why it is advisable to use it when the car is running or in the presence of the sun or when powered from a 220 volt network in a camping;
– short duration of cold storage in the absence of power.
In order not to fail the battery that feeds the entire electrical system of the motorhome does not deteriorate, this camper model uses protection against a complete discharge of the battery, namely, when the on-board power drops below 11.4 volts, the system will automatically turn off the refrigerator.
In cases where there is no sun, then you need to connect to an external 220 volt network at the campsite.
The camper has a battery charging system while driving from the car’s engine generator.
According to the experience of using this refrigerator, the on-board network can withstand a couple of hours of operation of the refrigerator in the absence of external power supply (no sun or no 220 volts).
The conditioner works only at the connected external electric network of 220 volts.
If you sent an email using this form and do not receive a response for a long time, we ask you to duplicate the message to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Viber, WhatsApp +38267384858