The well-being of our guests is our priority!
Due to the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we relaxed the policy of canceling reservations by guests and returning the advance payment without penalty.
If your trip is subject to restrictive measures related to the spread of the virus, namely the host country (airport) will be closed to travelers, then we will refund your advance payment, minus the cost of a bank transfer, to your bank.
We care about your health and have introduced a number of preventive measures to combat the coronavirus COVID-19
FAQ (frequently asked questions)
1. What is the situation with food, water filling, the preservation of valuables, the local population, and the police?
- In Montenegro there are a lot of grocery stores where you can buy products. In Montenegro, starting from autumn 2019, new rules for the operation of grocery stores have been introduced. Namely, on Sunday all shops are closed, and if you arrive in Montenegro on Sunday, we advise you to take care of yourself in advance and take a minimum set of food with you or go to eat in a cafe or restaurant upon arrival, and you can also buy a minimum set of food items in gas stations.
- Cash currency – Euro.
- Almost all gas stations have the opportunity to replenish water it is free. Used water is usually drained by the side of the road, and the toilet cassette can be emptied in the toilet at gas stations.
- All motorhomes have an iron safe for valuables.
- The police rarely stop the motorhomes for no reason, and if they did, then be polite and reciprocate.
- Do not forget that in Montenegro they always drive with low beam.
2. What category of rights is needed to drive a motorhome? To drive a motorhome, you need a driver’s license – category “B”
3. Can I rent a motorhome with child seats? If you want to rent a caravan with a child seat, you need to inform the age and weight of the child in advance. Option paid separately. Look HERE.
4. What must be done to reserve a motorhome? You need to tell us the model motorhome, agree on the rental date, place and time of transfer and send to our bank account 10% of the rental amount (minimum 100 euro). Find instructions on how to translate an advance payment HERE.
5. Do I have to give you a deposit when I get a motorhome? Yes, upon receipt of the motorhome, a security deposit of EUR 200 is required. The deposit is refunded when the car is returned, if there is no new damage to the car and the interior, all equipment is in place and the fuel tank is full.
6. Will I be able to travel to other European countries with my rental car? Yes, you can travel to other European countries, but you must inform us in advance. We must prepare for you a special power of attorney for the right to cross borders.
7. What to do in the event of a technical malfunction or in an accident? If you have problem situations, be sure to contact us by Viber or WhatsApp +385955204091; +38267384858. In the event of an accident, it is necessary to report the incident to the police, take the necessary documents and contact details from the second participant in the accident, and also record the damage in the police report. Copies of all documents must be retained. If you are to blame for the incident and the damage is not significant, it makes sense to settle everything on the spot. See this page. Here you will find an interesting experience of a traffic accident in Montenegro and what to do in different cases.
8. Is a motorhome insured? All our motor homes have insurance “International Auto Insurance Card” (Green Card). It allows you to freely travel throughout Europe. This insurance provides for the removal of liability to third parties that is, the insurance covers the cost of repairing another car that you damaged.
But does not remove your obligation to compensate for the restoration of a rented motorhome. These are the standard rules for car insurance. If you want to remove the additional costs and risks of restoring a rented motorhome, you need to purchase extended insurance.
9. Is it possible to purchase extended accident insurance? Depending on the model of the caravan, for an additional fee, it is possible to expand the conditions of your liability the size of the deposit paid. Those. in case of an accident, you will not pay the full amount of damage, but only within the limits of the deposit. Please inform us in advance of your desire for us to prepare the relevant documents.
10. Is it possible to return the caravan to another point where it was rented? You can return a motorhome in another city or even a country. To do this, at the booking stage, it is necessary to coordinate with us all the details of the return. Possible additional payment of this feature.
11. What are the conditions for returning a caravan? It is necessary to return the caravan on the following conditions:
- clean and empty toilet (toilet cassette must be empty).
- with a full tank of diesel fuel (because we give you a motorhome with a full tank of diesel fuel).
- return the caravan to the place where you take it.
- Check out time is 9am. (You need to return the car before 9 am on the last day of rental). If you need to change the place and time of transfer of the caravan, inform us in advance. It is possible!
- If the caravan is returned in dirty form, then a fee of 60 euros will be charged for cleaning.
12. What should I do if I do not have time to return the motorhome by the deadline? If the return delay is more than 2 hours, you have to pay 50% of the daily rate. If you delayed by more than 6 hours – pay the full daily rate. Remember that other guests can rent a motorhome on this day and we need to have time to prepare it for the next rental.
13. Are there any specifics of mountain road trips? Yes, during a long descent from the mountain, in order to avoid overheating of the brakes, the driver needs to slow down with a reduced transmission of a mechanical transmission (gearbox). This is the usual practice of driving a car during a long descent from the mountain and you need to remember this!
14. Motorhome rental conditions. Pick up after 12am and drop off before 9am. If you want to change the time, inform in advance. We set this time with the expectation that the next rental is possible on the day you return the caravan.
If you have other questions, write to us by E_mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +38267384858
Welcome to travel!
Share on social networks