Category : Uncategorized
On May 26, 2020, the Montenegro government officially announced that there is no longer a coronovirus disease in our country and that the country is considered free from Covid-19.
Unfortunately, since July 2020, when Montenegro opened its borders, cases of the virus have been reported again. In this regard, we ask you not to worry and be more careful when in public places, and avoid public transport. Let us know your arrival time and flight number in advance so that we can meet you and make you less contact with other people. We will give you a motorhome and you can go to any beautiful place in the nature of Montenegro. The conditions for meeting at the airport are discussed additionally and depend on the distance.
Border crossing rules are constantly changing. For example, in February 2021 yer, there were the following conditions: If you have a certificate confirming vaccination against the virus, then you need to take it with you. When you cross the border, you need to show this certificate, and then there is no need to carry a negative test result with you.
The new rules of entry into Montenegro can be found on the official WEBSITE of the Government of Montenegro:
We have envisaged a number of preventive measures that guarantee all our guests complete disinfection of our vehicles related to the fight against COVID-19.
These measures include the following:
1. There is a constant treatment of the internal territory of the caravan with special medical fluids in nebulizers.
2. To enhance the effect of disinfection, we additionally use an ultraviolet lamp.
3. If me need to meet our guests after an air flight (international bus), then we have a thermos with hot water so that after a long journey the risk of getting sick is reduced. We use antiseptics for hand treatment. (without advance payment / order).
4. If desired, we can give special medical solutions for gargling. (no prepayment / order).
5. We temporarily prohibited guests from taking pets with them (clarify the situation at the time of arrival).
6. At your request, we can process your luggage and outerwear with a special solution in an aerosol can (without advance payment / order).
We use for disinfection: an ultraviolet lamp, a nebulizer of medical fluid, special medical solutions that kill the virus, hot water from a thermos.
Without fail, we regularly use an ultraviolet lamp to disinfect all the rooms inside the caravan.
We have made every effort to protect you!
Your vacation is safe!
Do not worry, come to us and relax happily, travel and enjoy the nature of the Balkans!
Useful information about coronavirus: the COVID-19 is transmitted from person to person through small drops released from the patient’s nose or mouth when coughing or sneezing. The virus can be transmitted during a conversation. If a patient with a coronavirus touches a door handle and a banknote, and then you touch the same objects, then the probability of getting sick is low. And if you do the same and then rub your eyes, nose or mouth without washing your hands or treating your hands with an antiseptic, then the probability of infection is high.
According to the latest scientists, the incubation period can last up to 28 days before the symptoms of COVID-19 become apparent. Until such obvious symptoms as fever, cough and then further hospitalization to the hospital appear, the lung patients already have more than 50% fibrosis bacteria in them, and it’s too late!
You must know:
1. After the virus enters the throat, a dry throat may appear, which occurs with angina. It will last 3-4 days.
2. Then the virus will merge with the nasal fluid, enter the trachea, and then into the lungs and cause pneumonia. This process will take from 5 to 6 days.
3. With coronavirus pneumonia, high fever and shortness of breath appear. Nasal congestion, there is a feeling that you are drowning in water, also nausea and diarrhea. In this case, consult a doctor immediately.
How to check for virus in your lungs?
1) Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you did not cough, without discomfort, tightness in the lungs, then there is a high probability that your lungs do not have virus fibrosis and no infection.
2) If you have a runny nose and sputum with a cold, you cannot be a carrier of coronavirus infection, since coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough without a cold.
If your lifestyle is associated with constant communication with different people, then you should especially observe the following rules:
1) You need to wash your hands often. The virus may not live on your hands for long, but when you rub your hands on your eyes, nose, mouth, then there is a high chance of getting infected.
2) The virus lives and develops only in the lungs. If it falls into the stomach, then the acids will kill it. Also, the virus dies at a temperature of 26-27 degrees. Take a few sips of hot water every 15-20 minutes (carry a thermos of hot water with you). Even if the virus enters your mouth, hot drinking water will partially kill it or wash it through the esophagus into the stomach, and there the ACIDS in the stomach will kill the whole virus. If you do not drink enough water regularly, the virus can enter your airways and enter your lungs.
3) Gargle often with special solutions, for example, a solution of “hydrogen peroxide”, “Betadine” to eliminate or minimize the action of microbes while they are still in the throat (before getting into the lungs).
4) More and longer be under the sun. Ultraviolet kills the virus.
5) Use medical masks on the face. The virus is quite large in size (cell diameter is about 400-500 nm), so a conventional medical mask can, in principle, filter it. If an infected person sneezes in front of you or passes at a distance of up to 3 meters from you, then you need to slow down, try not to get close to the infected person quickly and the infection will simply fall to the ground, as the virus cannot fly.
6) If the virus got on the surface of the metal, it will survive at least 12 hours. Therefore, if you come in contact with any metal surface, wash your hands thoroughly with soap.
7) The virus can remain active on the tissue for 6-12 hours. Conventional laundry detergent should kill the virus. It is enough to dry winter clothes in the sun to kill the virus.
8) To disinfect the room, you sometimes need to spray a special medical fluid, such as sodium hypochlorite, hydrogen peroxide, ethanol, etc., and also use an ultraviolet lamp. It all kills the virus.
9) Flush your nose with isotonic saline.
10) Wear a disposable medical mask in crowded places and vehicles. Change the mask to a new one every 2-3 hours, you cannot reuse the mask.
11) In public places, do not touch your eyes, nose, mouth with your hands.
Today, these actions provide guaranteed protection against the spread of the virus and infection, but this is not a cure for the disease. In case of symptoms, you should immediately consult a doctor!
We wish you and your loved ones not to get sick and have more opportunities to travel and get as many positive emotions as possible!
Wish you good health!
Share on social networks