Ford Transit grey 85 euro (up to 4 people)
Category : Uncategorized
Rent of a Motorhome / Campervan Ford in Balkans
Campervan based on Ford Transit, 2005, 2.0 turbo diesel engine, manual transmission.
Campervan is very easy to manage, has power steering. It can reach speeds of up to 140km per hour. Consumption of diesel fuel 7 liters per 100 km.
- Number of people 4
- Security deposit 200 Eur
- Driving license category “B”
- Fuel (full tank, return the same) DIESEL
- Transmission Mechanik
- Solar system – yes
- Inverter from DC/AC 220V (150W) – yes
- Metal safe for money – yes
- Gas stove, fridge – yes
- Air conditioning – yes (while the motor is running)
- Heater Webasto (optional)
- Two sets of bed linen, 4 towels – yes (if the rental period is more than 7 days, then we provide additional sets of linen – without payment)
- Kitchen utensils for 4 persons – yes
- Shower, sink, biotoilet – yes
- Hot water – no
- Outdoor dining table, chairs (by the number of people) – yes
- A tank for clean water, a waste water tank – yes
- size bed 1.8 x 1.6 m
- size bed 1.7 x 1.1 m
The kitchen has a fridge, one gas hobs, a washbasin, kitchen utensils for 4 people (plates, cups and cutlery), pans.
Also, bicycles, barbecue boats, boats and much more are available for an extra charge. See on the “Camping Equipment” page.
The caravan has a large trunk for things.
The caravan is completely autonomous.
The water supply system of the motorhome includes 3 tanks: one with clean water of 130 liters, which can be filled free of charge at Montenegro’s gas stations; a tank for used water (shower, kitchen) for 40 liters; tank for a toilet of 25 liters (dry closet).
The caravan is equipped with air conditioning, operating from 220 volts in the campsite (the summer period).
On the roof there is a solar system for autonomous power supply of the caravan.
Detailed instructions for using the campervan are attached.
All questions and reservation requests can be sent to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by Viber, WhatsApp +38267384858 or by using the forms at the bottom of this page.